Wednesday 17 April 2013

Salute 2013


Just a few more days and it's off to Salute down in Big London.
Looking forward to it now. I gave up going a few years ago when the total cost and lack of atmosphere at Excel proved too much for me.
However this year James Morris has invited me to go down and play soldiers with him and Scrivs, Steve, Andy Hawes, Andy McTaggart and John. How could I refuse?
We'll be playing Dux Bellorum on two tables, one a big display game featuring the models Steve has been assembling over the last few months and one a standard 32 point game with Scrivs and Andy's models battling it out.
If you're at the show do drop by and say hello.
We're on stand GB05 according to the list, which from the looks of the floorplan is on the far left hand side when you walk through the main entrance.

I'll be taking my camera along and plan to do some shopping. I've pre-ordered some Musketeer late Romans from Gripping Beast but apart from that I'm just going to see what takes my fancy.

Hope to see some of you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment