Thursday 22 May 2014

Celtic Cross

After yesterday's rant, we return you to our usual programming.

I picked this up at Salute from the Coritani stand at a cost of a whole three English pounds.


I glued it together, added a little extra sand around the joint where cross meets rock, then sprayed it the whole thing grey. A quick drybrush and some basing and hey presto a Celtic cross, ideal for my Saxons to tear down (if they're Early) or defend stoutly (if they're Late).

 Crusader Scot for scale

It's bit crude, and I've only photographed it from the front as the back lacks any detail, but for three quid I'm very pleased with it.

4 comments:

  1. It is not the horde of spider riders as discussed Tuesday, but is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cross !
    and excellent work, it is !

    ReplyDelete